Church of Christ Ministries
Training & Retreat Center
1. We Are A Bible-Believing People. We believe that the Bible is the word of God and has clear and sufficient information to guide the lives of all those who seek to follow it. (2 Timothy 3.16-17.) Each Christian is encouraged to read and study the Bible for himself as the final authority for all religious faith and practice.
2. We Strive To Teach, Preach And Practice Bible Principles. Our aim is to be Christ-centered. We wish to be nondenominational Christians--simply Christians and Christians only. Our commitment is not to any human organization or creed, but to Jesus as Lord. (Luke 6.46.) We are people drawn from many different walks of life who have been brought together by our common love for, and loyalty to Christ. We believe in the love of God, salvation from sin by the blood of Jesus, and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. (2 Corinthians 13.14.) We seek to worship God in a way that is spiritual and devout and we believe that God hears and answers the prayers of His children. (James 5.16.)
3. We Preach Salvation By Grace Through Responsive, Obedient Faith. We believe it is necessary for men and women to surrender to God's grace by obeying the Gospel. (Romans 6.17, 2 Thessalonians 1.8.) We believe baptism is an essential part of that surrender as an expression of faith in, and commitment to, the Lordship of Jesus. When one is baptized he becomes "dead to the world." So baptism is immersion--a burial like that of Jesus and a resurrection, like His, to newness of life. (Romans 6.3-4.) Baptism is an introduction into the fellowship of Jesus and His disciples, and the Lord's Supper is a weekly reminder of the existence of that fellowship.
4. We Seek To Live Pure, Consecrated Lives. We know that God has called us to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts and to live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world. (Titus 2.12.) We are all too aware that as imperfect humans we sometimes fail to measure up to God's holy standards. We try, but like other people, we fall short. We may get angry when we should not; we may be neglectful; we may be intolerant of the weaknesses of others; but our Father knows that this is by weakness, not by choice. We sincerely crave His pardon and we want very much to be like Jesus, so we "press on toward the mark for the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3. 14.)
5. We Are Committed To Reflecting God's Love To Our Community And To The World. We are taught that God so loved the world that He gave His own Son for sinners. (John 3.16.) With that example before us we want to reach out in love to others. We love all our brothers and sisters in God's family. We want to be friendly, hospitable and helpful to visitors. If you are searching or discouraged or reaching out for a closer walk with God, a warm welcome awaits you among the members of the churches of Christ.
Could these things be what you are looking for in a church? We hope so because we care about you and your life with God. If you have never submitted to Jesus as Lord we would love to study the Bible with you. If you are a baptized believer who has wandered away from the Lord, will you allow us to assist you back into a vital, meaningful relationship with Him?
We don't claim to have all the answers but we can tell you of the One Who is THE ANSWER.
Home of New Sound Christian Radio
Sharing the Love of Jesus to the local community and beyond
Church of Christ Ministries is the home of NSCR. We believe in spreading the Gospel through many different ways and believe this is a great way to reach the local community and the world with the Gospel and the Love of Jesus Christ. Feel free to tune in. 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Reaching the least of society to include the purpose of salvation and restoration.
- Providing a gathering place for the believer in Christ to come for fellowship as well as instruction.
- To train up the saints in their individual gifts and callings for the work of the Great Commission.
- To become self sufficient so that the Gospel of Christ in not hindered.
- To duplicate this work elsewhere as led by the Holy Spirit.
WALKING AS A DISCIPLE
Join in With Us
REACHING THE LOST
Luke 19:10 “For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”
Jesus came with the purpose of seeking those who are lost. Do we share that same purpose of Jesus Christ? Do we seek out to save those who are lost? Jesus did and so should we. Remember that Jesus told His disciples to go into all the world and to make disciples of all nations but also to teach them to observe what Jesus taught them.
SHARING WITH THE NEEDY
1 John 3:17 “But if anyone has the world’s goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God’s love abide in him?”
Many talk the talk but few it seems walk the walk and if you see your brother or sister in need and yet close your ears to them, how in the world can you say that the love of God abides in you? It’s not possible because the love of God should compel us to help one another. How can we not share what God has entrusted to us? We are stewards and God will hold us all accountable on the day of His visitation.
LOVE ONE ANOTHER
John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
This commandment is evangelistic in nature because Jesus says that by our loving one another “everyone will know that [we] are [His] disciples.” The converse is true; if we are not loving one another or acting in love toward one another, everyone will know that we are not His disciples. This love is the same kind of love that Jesus directed toward them…and that was a life-giving, self-sacrificing kind of love that was willing to die for others.
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.
If you believe in our vision and would like to support us in prayer or in finance please feel free to use the link below or you can simply give by using Bacs to the following details.
Church of Christ Ministries
Reference: (Your name)
Thank you so much for your donations.